Simone Noa Answers 21 Questions
By: xxx Published: d/m/Y
I had the fabulous pleasure of working with the coolest PR girl in CPH: Simone Noa Hedal. Other than doing amazing work for Stine Goya, her color scheme is always on fleek along with having the best energy, making everyone around her laugh. I could go on forever, she’s the shit.
Anyhow, I asked her 21 questions and she answered them (real good)
You’re writing a Tinder profile, describe yourself with five words.
– Determined, dedicated, creative, funny, chocolate addict
On a range of 1-10, how spontaneous are you?
Who within your business industry would you bring to a deserted island?
– My colleague and dear friend, Jelena!
What was your dream job as little?
– I love animals and I always wanted to be a vet. But I hate blood and I’m too sensitive to see animals in pain, so I guess that’s why my dream job never came true.
How many shoes do you own?
– I stopped counting..
If you were forced to get a tattoo, what would you do?
– Hm, I already have two on the back of each ear. But if I was forced to get a new one I guess it would be a ring on my finger or an anklet.
Which piece of clothing would you never wear but never throw away in your closet?
– I’m actually very good at cleaning out my closet, so at the moment I don’t own anything I wouldn’t wear.
Sneakers or heels?
– I love both. I own more heels than sneakers, but I would always choose sneakers!
Which three famous people would you choose to have a Tequila night with?
– Salvadore Dali, Quentin Tarantino and Meryl Streep.
Do you have any guilty pleasures?
– I seriously eat too much cake.
If a cab and a limo had the same price range, which one would you choose?
– If both cars are hybrids or electric cars, I would choose the limo!
Where do you go on dates?
What are you really afraid of?
– Death and spiders.
What makes you really furious?
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would that be?
– Fish tacos from Seamore’s in SoHo!
Whom in the whole world would you like to work with?
– Bill Gates, Elon Musk or Oprah.
What talent would you like to have?
– To be able to speak every single language so I could communicate with everyone around the world.
What’s the absolutely most important in your life?
– My family
When you go on a vacation, when do you pack your suitcase?
– The night before!
Me, Fanny and Linn are going on vacation, where do you send us?
At last, what are you doing this weekend?
– Staying inside, reading a book or two and then I’m planning to start on a new art project!
Upgrade you Instagram feed and follow Simone here