To socialize or talk informally preferably over a drink. Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense hobnobs, present participle hobnobbing, past tense, past participle hobnobbed.
But honestly. Hobnob is a safe space for women who prefer iced coffee over a perfectly curated wardrobe. It’s is a daycare center for women who are intrigued by trends, but also don’t care. It is an open bar for those who swear on vintage Chanel and whose pension funds hang in their closets.
Hey and welcome to cyber hour. This is your weekly list.
Every week we take you through five things we don’t want you to miss out on in cyber space right now. Read closely.
Take me to the podcast.
Ok, this podcast is in Swedish and it’s not that often I think about wishing that more people knew how to speak this very squeaky langue, but now just happens to be one of those times. This doesn’t change anything though. It’s still in Swedish and most of you won’t understand it. But those who do, hear it. It’s about to wonderfully analyzing women talking about feminism and life with a new take. I feel like they are inside my head about 80% of the podcast (the other 20% might be about Game of Thrones and I am just not there).
Follow Nina here.
I love cyber. I would break up with my boyfriend for cyber (jk babe). I am always fascinated how internet and Instagram too makes me widen my reference about beauty. Nina van Velzen always makes me look twice on her photos. It’s the best.
Last week me and Linn went to see GANTs new YouTube movie, Flipping the ladder. And dare I speak for both of us when I say that it was truly mind challenging.
In the film we follow three people who with some help, dare to flip the ladder and go after something different. They are all very high preforming people, shaped by society to think that success must look a certain way.
GANT want to show how ancient this goal hunting hamster wheel we all run in at some point life are. And how you challenge your mind by doing that your brain think you can’t do. I was inspired.
Mega influencer Blanca Miro and Maria de la Orden’s brand La Veste has released a new collection. I am going to get my hands on something gingham.
Go nuts here.
What would internet be if it wasn’t telling us to go out there and try new things? I want to thank Vogue beauty for making me consider trying klein blue mascara again.
Copy + Paste the look here.
Fanny Ekstrand is a writer, creative consultant and founder of Hobnob. She says she is the master of vintage shopping and knows all the pasta dishes in the world.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *