Your house is on fire, what is the first thing you leave behind?
– I have too many beautiful old shoes that I don’t have the heart to throw away, so I guess I would leave them for their destiny.
Whom within your industry would you bring to a deserted island?
– My stand-in photo assistant Gus (who also happens to be my boyfriend).
If you were 80 years old, what would you tell your grandchildren?
– I understand you honey, I was just like you as a kid.
Which three famous people would you take for a Tequila night?
– Javier Bardem, Bono and Helena Christensen.
On a scale of 1-10, how spontaneous are you?
Do you have any close-to-death-experience?
– Thank god no. But when I was nineteen I got a horse over me and crushed both of my pelvic bones, that wasn’t very pleasent
If you ever have to get a tattoo, what and where would you do it?
Something that’s make me happy, like a name but somewhere where it’s pretty hidden. I already have one which I did with my previous boyfriend, and it still makes me happy even if we’ve broken up. It’s a nice memory.
Which is the best/worst gift you ever received?
Is it too obvious and say my daughter Linn as best gift? If yes, it’s my two Cartier bracelets I got from my family when I turned 40 and 50. One Love Bracelet and Just on Clou. Hmmm the worst one is hard. I guess it’s workout clothes from an old boyfriend, I still don’t know if it was a hint or a nice gesture.